Onsite Computer Training Remote Computer Support Training for QuickBooks Users Start Up Businesses Bookkeeping Service Software Contact us
Bookkeeping & Administration Service
Do you no longer have time to do all the bookeeping and administration, or have staff on holiday, maternity or sickness leave?
We can provide an experienced bookkeeper and administrator to fill the gap who is confident with data entry of customer & supplier invoices, payments received and made, reconciliations, online banking, VAT returns, cash flow and management account reports, supplier relationships and invoicing/credit control.
We are able to offer flexible working times and either visit your premises to work on your computer or take away the paperwork and use our own software (QuickBooks), whichever solution works best for your company.
Our bookkeeper is:
- QuickBooks Professional Adviser
- Qualified Farm Secretary, registered with IAgSA (Institute of Agricultural Secretaries and & Administrators)
- Registered with the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
Accounts Software used: QuickBooks. Happy to work with others as required.
Our experienced bookkeeper is also an excellent office administrator. Reliable and organised with an with an excellent work ethic and computer skills, she is available to provide professional administrative support to small businesses and home offices.
Her skills include:
- Sending emails
- Letter writing
- Long documents including table of contents
- Spreadsheets, including charts, formulas and linked sheets
- Professional PowerPoint presentions
- Digital photography - download, catalogue, edit, print
- Internet research on any subject
One off visits might include:
- Set up computer or laptop - install software, update anti-virus protection, connect to printer and broadband etc
- Template set up - letter heads, email signatures, PowerPoint etc
- Demonstration of how software works
As above, we are able to offer flexible working times and either visit your premises to work on your computer or take away the work and use our own software - please just ask...